Physiotherapy In Your Home!
Physio In Motion was created from the ground up to provide exclusively in-home rehabilitation services. In-home treatment is all we do and we love it! When we see you at home for physiotherapy we get to spend 4-6 times as much one-on-one time with you vs. a clinical setting! More time means we get to know you better and really understand your limitations and your goals and progress you faster. When you have questions we’re able to talk about them and ensure that you receive an answer that you can understand. And as your therapy is winding down, we’re able to leave you with strategies and exercises to maintain your newly acquired physical capabilities that will work for you. No extensive home gym equipment is required!
When you’re ready, a Physio In Motion physiotherapist is available to help you:
- Promote optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness
- Prevent disease, injury and disability
- Manage acute and chronic conditions
- Improve and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitate following an injury or the effects of disease or disability
- Develop a maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Benefits of Physiotherapy at Home
There is no better way to attend physiotherapy than to not attend at all. Let Physio In Motion come to you and experience the benefits of Physiotherapy at Home.
- Convenience: No driving, no parking, no waiting rooms
- Safety: Avoid navigating streets, sidewalks and stairs if you have mobility limitations
- More relaxing: You’re already at home
- Better Service: Your therapist is focused only on you for the duration of treatment
- Privacy: There is no place more private than your own home
- Faster Results: With the extra one-on-one time your progress may be faster
- Save Money: Faster progress means less treatment is required (in addition to no travel expenses)