Physio In Motion Updated COVID-19 Screening
As COVID-19 restrictions are eased across the province we are making some changes to as we slowly and safely return to normal. It is important that you continue to self monitor for any symptoms of COVID-19 but we are no longer requiring you to submit a screening before every appointment.
If have had a COVID-19 exposure or are experiencing any symptoms please complete the Covid-19 Self Assessment (link below). The self assessment tool will provide you with a recommendation based on your symptoms, vaccination status, and exposures.
If you are concerned about a symptom, possible exposure, or the self assessment tool has advised that you self isolate please contact your Physio In Motion physiotherapist to reschedule your appointment. We thank you for your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Fever and /or chills (Temperature of 37.8 degrees Celcius / 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher)
- Cough or Barking cough (Continuous, more than usual, making a whistling noise when breathing, not related to other known causes)
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of taste or small
- Muscle aches / joint pain
- Extreme tiredness
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy / congested nose
- Nausea, vomiting and / or diarrhea